RAIL FLEET BATTERY CHARGING UNITS
The Flotec Rail Division has introduced to market a series of rail fleet battery charging units, suitable for different applications.
• Battery charger for use on a wide range of battery sets for passenger and freight locomotives and carriages
• Mobile and wall mount options available
• Suitable for maintaining battery sets for starters and auxiliary systems
• Selector switch for either wet or gel type batteries
• Selector switch for different output currents
• Digital meters
• Indicator beacon
• Standard panel mount AC input connector
• Heavy duty DC output connector
• Safety features built in
The Flotec Rail Division has established a stock holding facility of all necessary components to manufacture a series of new battery charging units to supersede the older Prepair models which are beyond repair.
This service supports both existing and new train fleets.
A dedicated workshop area has been set up within the companies manufacturing plant to offer an efficient and timely service for existing Prepair units which are repairable, using competitively priced OEM components.
View and download the full brochure
View and download the full specifications:
Contact Flotec on +44 (0) 1509 230100 to find out more! Alternatively, fill out the online enquiry form.
Flotec is introducing to market, the RF24HD engine start packs.
This product has been specifically designed for the professional user and is suitable for starting 24V train engines.