FREE ON LOAN GATES CRIMPER MACHINE
Making your own hydraulic hose is simple, and eliminates the need for expensive hose van charges.
The Gates self-assembly machinery range covers a large range of hydraulic hose needs from workshops to mobile service operations and on-site field crimping.
Flotec can loan a Gates self-assembly machine for FREE - all clients have to do is buy the hoses and fittings to be used with the machine*.
• Free site survey to provide a relevant stock package to cover machine requirements
• Yearly service and calibration from Flotec's site engineers
• Binning and stocking service
• Cutting equipment
• Multiple packages for multi-site use
• Free Crimper training and certification for client's operators
• Safe hydraulics courses available
• Easy-to-make, factory standard hose assemblies
• Gates hoses last up to 3x longer
• Comprehensive, fully tested crimp data
• 24/7 availability - no call out charges or delays
• Proven cost savings - return capital expenditure within months
• Low maintenance grease-free machinery
Self-Assembly VS Mobile Self-Assembly Charges (Example)
Self-Assembly of Hydraulic Hoses and Couplings made simple.
• The self-assembly machines are easy to use with fast, comfortable handling
• All machines are custom-designed to work with a range of Gates hoses and couplings
• Factory-quality assemblies, fully compliant with stringent international standards
Lightweight, portable crimper designed for reliability in field service. Comes with separate box, designed to contain complete set of dies. The pneumatic version has a foot-operated air pump. Crimps no-skive MegaCrimp® couplings for wire-braid hose up to 1”.
Powerful, lightweight, portable hand-operated crimper, ideal for field service operations. Comes with separated box, designed to contain complete set of dies. Crimps no-skive GlobalSpiral couplings up to 1” and no-skive MegaCrimp® couplings for wire-braid hose up to 1.1/4”.
Compact, operator-friendly machine to crimp the complete Gates range up to 1.1/4”. Equipped with a die set storage rack allowing for logically organised die storage within easy reach of the operator, thus speeding up die selection and assembly. Also available for mobile service with separate DC power pack
The portable field service crimping devices come with detachable die storage case, solid and durable handles and resistant rubber protection layers. Their ergonomic design contributes to higher productivity figures and fast approval by local Health and Safety Executives.
The Flotec Objective:
To provide a more reliable value-added service provision and fit-for-purpose product offering compared to emergency mobile van hose replacement services.
Issues with mobile van service providers:
Mobile van hose replacement services will fit what they have in stock which is not always to the highest specification or suitable for rail applications. Mobile van services are costly in terms of their call out charges and amount of time to attend site where Flotec recommends a self-assembly solution.
The Flotec Stock Consignment Management System:
Flotec has developed a consignment stock management system to help clients easily manage their inventory and stock holding.
CALL 01509 230100 TO ENQUIRE NOW
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to an initial stock order and regular spend. Service/calibration charges apply - please call 01509 230100 for more information.